Is your career in Direct Fair Trade?
We're passionate about helping out disadvantaged producers, selling high quality products and doing it all in as environmentally sustainable way as possible. Interested in joining our team?
Here's a bit of info to help you understand what you're getting yourself into:
Our core values:
- We have a passion for Direct Fair Trade;
- We strive to be positive and solution oriented;
- We work toward environmental sustainability;
- We are enthusiastic about high quality products;
- We encourage Independent thinking and initiation;
- We take ownership of our role within the team;
- We promote transparency and accountability;
- We trust and respect each other.
If you work with Level Ground Trading you're entitled to the following:
- 13 streams of recycling from your household, that are beyond the municipal blue box program, recycled at no cost to you. This would include polysystrene, gable top cartons, soft plastics and more!
- Green Commute Subsidies - we'll pay you for commuting to work sensibly with the aim of lowering our overall commuting emissions. For example, if you get to work with the help of no fossil fuels at all we'll pay you 10¢/km for your efforts. (We also have showers for you in the staff washroom when you arrive!) If you choose to carpool or ride the bus - there's a subsidy for that too.
- extended medical and dental plan
- an ethical fund RRSP group plan with corporate matching contributions up to 2.5% of your annual income
- lots of delicious coffee!
There are currently no job postings
For general inquiries, please contact Carol.