Our goal is to partner with thoughtfully managed events that benefit local communities. Annually, we sponsor more than 200 community driven events!
Typically we focus our sponsorship efforts toward themes of sustainability and food security, sport and healthy lifestyles, youth empowerment, justice and the arts.
Sponsorships may include:
- Equipment and supplies for coffee brewing & serving
- Fresh brewed coffee that's ready to serve
- Gift basket for silent auction
We do not provide cash for sponsorship.
Our more prominent sponsorships in a year include:
- Seedy Saturday
- TC 10K
- TD Canada Trust Moss Street Paint In at the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Symphony Splash
- Saanich Fair
- Feast of Fields (Vancouver Island) at Alderlea Farms in Duncan
- GoodLife Fitness Victoria Marathon
We want to increase our purchases from small-scale producers so that more farmers have market access! If we are able to partner with your event, will you help us grow our sales?
Please click here to consider a few questions before your event.
Please click here to fill out a form that will help us review your request. We'll do our best to respond to you within a week's time.
- Will you need to submit a Temporary Food Booth application to your local health authority?
- Will you need volunteers to staff the coffee area for: serving, topping up dairy and keeping things tidy?
- We strive for a "landfill free" event presence. This means:
- promoting the use of re-usable mugs when possible
- using compostable single use cups and stir sticks
- recycling lids
- recycling dairy containers
- providing signage and education so that landfill free is promoted at the event
- When your event has ended, and you've caught your breath (!) we'd appreciate updates so that we can continue to improve our sponsorship in the future. Any of the following would be appreciated:
- tips to improve our sponsorship
- photos of your event to share with our staff or on our website
- photos of our products displayed at the event
- feedback on how our sponsorship was received by those who attended
- media exposure you received for your event